Fall Rebate August 27, 2018 – November 15, 2018
Everyone’s comfortable with a little more cash.
If you’re thinking about using one of Carrier’s energy-efficient systems in your home, your taste is impeccable—and so is your timing. After all, you don’t want to wait till it gets HOT outside to discover your Air Conditioner has headed south on you. You can save up to $1,650 with this Cool Cash* rebate offer. Purchase a qualifying cooling product by November 15th and you can save money. You might even qualify for financing options.† Link to financing.
Carrier’s Cool Cash Rebate can save you up to $1,650 on a Carrier heating and cooling system. You’ll get efficiency, reliability and savings!
Cool Cash offer valid August 27- November 15, 2018
Installations must be completed by November 30, 2018
Cool Cash Rebate claims must be submitted by November 30, 2018
Cool Cash Rebates paid on qualifying products.
All claims must be processed by 6:00pm CST on November 30, 2018 in order to qualify for Carrier’s Cool Cash rebate. All deadlines are final and late submissions will not be accepted. If interested in Cool Cash Rebate for a new system, please fill out our online Free Estimate Form and we will get back to you ASAP or call 561-495-7060!
*Only consumers within the continental United States and Canada are eligible for this promotion. Only Carrier systems sold as a replacement for the homeowner’s existing system or as an add-on to an existing home qualify. No commercial applications, new construction applications or multi-family applications are eligible for this promotion
†Subject to credit approval.
Air-Ref Co. Inc. offers a no obligation Free Estimate
Free Estimate includes the following:
- Visually inspecting of existing equipment, including duct work.
- Discussing your comfort and efficiency concerns.
- Determining the best way of replacing the existing HVAC system(s), if necessary.
- Performing a load calculation to determine proper size of HVAC system(s).
- Establishing proper comfort and efficiency to best fit your needs and budget.
- Discussing de-humidification and air filtration options.
- Reviewing maintenance agreement options.
- Reviewing financing options.
- Providing an estimate on the cost of installation and repair for your HVAC system(s).
- Identifying installation dates for your new HVAC system(s).
- We also provide a free second opinion