Water Source Systems
How It Works
Water Source Systems Heat Pump
FHP heat pump water source systems are the most energy and cost efficient systems on the market and therefore the greenest technology and the smartest investment for commercial heating and cooling applications. These highly efficient units not only reduce your operating cost but play their part in reducing carbon dioxide emissions, a leading cause of global warming.
A tower/boiler system offers as an excellent alternative to a geothermal system where space is limited or initial costs are a determinant factor. The tower/boiler system consists of a cooling tower that will reject heat absorbed by the loop when the system is predominantly in the cooling mode. The boiler’s function is to add heat to the loop when there is a net heating demand. In many instances the heat generated by the units in cooling mode balance the heat loss in the loop for the units in the heating mode. In this situation, neither the tower nor boiler will operate as the system is self-balancing.
Environmental stewardship is a core philosophy for FHP Manufacturing from design to production to the reduction in our customer’s energy bills. At FHP, we are working on a better future every day.
WATER SOURCE HEAT PUMP – FHP LV MODEL
Efficiency & Quiet Operation
Bosch FHP’s LV Model with its compact cabinet is designed to fit most commercial replacement projects. Outfitted with the latest in a compressor, blower motor, and heat transfer technologies, this product performs very well in both water loop and geothermal applications.
The LV Model comes standard with a unique sound package designed to eliminate vibration transmission to the cabinet and reduce the unwanted noise in the occupied space.
- G90 Galvanized Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Floating Base Pan
- PSC Blower Motor
- Copper Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- Inlet Blower-Ring
- Tin Plated Air Coilake Water Source
- Hot Gas Reheat (on/off or modulating)
- Hot Gas Bypass
- Cupro-nickel Coaxial Heat Exchanger
- DDC Controls
- Compressor Sound Blankets
- Internally Mounted 2-way Motorized Water Valve
- Externally Mounted Pump Package
- Internal Auto-flow Regulator
- Phase Protection Module (for 3-phase unit)
- Water Side Economizers
- Constant Torque or Constant Airflow ECMs
- MERV 8 or MERV 13 Filters (2” nominal thickness)
- 2” Filter Rack Available
- Closed-Cell Foam Insulation
Contact Us Today